Avast Driver Updater is a PC performance tool that scans your hardware for broken and outdated drivers, and then updates them to reduce and prevent problems with your PC.
Avast Driver Updater is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. This article explains how to activate your subscription on Microsoft Windows.
A new version of Avast Driver Updater is now available. If your version of Avast Driver Updater does not match the images in this article, download and install the latest version using the link below:
For detailed installation instructions, refer to the following article:
After installing Avast Driver Updater, you need to activate your subscription using a valid activation code, or your Avast Account. For information about where to find your activation code, or to create an Avast Account, refer to the following articles:
Activate Avast Driver Updater
Troubleshoot activation issues
If you experience any activation issues:
- Ensure you have correctly entered your activation code, including hyphens.
- If activation using your activation code still doesn't work, try following the instructions to activate using your Avast Account.
- Check that your Avast Account is registered with the same email address you used to purchase your Avast Driver Updater subscription. If you used a different email address, refer to the following article to add the other email address to your Avast Account:
- In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
To learn more about how to use Avast Driver Updater, refer to the following articles:
To transfer your subscription to a different device, refer to the following article:
- Avast Driver Updater 20.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit