- You can continue to use the free or the paid version of Avast Passwords if it is already installed on your device.
- If you have an active Avast Passwords subscription, you can still renew it.
- If you need to uninstall and then reinstall Avast Passwords, we recommend first contacting Avast Support.
When you synchronize Avast Passwords across your devices, Passwords creates a backup of the data stored within. You can use this backup later to restore the data on a new device if you do not have access to any of your previously synchronized devices.
Restore your Passwords data
Your previously synchronized Passwords data appears on the main Avast Passwords screen.
- Avast Passwords 21.x for Windows
- Avast Passwords 2.x for Mac
- Avast Passwords 1.x for Android
- Avast Passwords 1.x for iOS
- Avast Premium Security 21.x for Windows
- Avast Free Antivirus 21.x for Windows
- Avast Premium Security 14.x for Mac
- Avast Security 14.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1 with Convenient Rollup Update, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher
- Apple iOS 10.3 or higher