One Touch Login allows you to use your Android or iOS device to access and use Avast Passwords on your Windows PC without entering your Master Password each time.
To set up and use this feature, you need to first install Avast Passwords on an Android or iOS device and synchronize your Avast Passwords data with your Windows PC. For instructions, refer to the following articles:
- Avast Passwords for Android and iOS - Getting Started
- Synchronizing Avast Passwords data across your devices
Avast Passwords is now unlocked on your PC.
- Avast Passwords 20.x for Windows
- Avast Passwords 1.x for Android
- Avast Passwords 1.x for iOS
- Avast Premium Security 20.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher
- Apple iOS 10.3 or higher