Avast Passwords is no longer available as a standalone product. Existing subscriptions are still valid and you can continue to use Avast Passwords if it is already installed on your device. If you need to reinstall Avast Passwords, please contact Avast Support.
This article describes how to import login data from Avast EasyPass to Avast Passwords installed on computers with Avast Antivirus.
Import your passwords data
- Open the Avast Antivirus user interface and select Privacy ▸ Passwords.
- If prompted, type your Master Password and click Unlock.
- Go to Settings ▸ Import / export data and click Import next to Import from Avast EasyPass.
- Click Start now.
- Open EasyPass. Click on the EasyPass logo and go to Print List... ▸ Logins. Type your EasyPass Master Password and click OK. Click Continue in Avast Passwords.
- Click Save to export your EasyPass Login List. Click Continue in Avast Passwords.
- Select a location for the file and provide a name, then click Save. Click Continue in Avast Passwords.
- Click Load file in Avast Passwords, select the file that contains your EasyPass passwords, and click Open.
- Your data has been successfully imported. Click Start Avast Passwords and ensure that your login data has been imported correctly.
- Avast Passwords 1.x
- Avast EasyPass 7.x
- Avast Ultimate 18.x
- Avast Premier 18.x
- Avast Internet Security 18.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 18.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 18.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit