After purchasing Avast Cleanup Pro, you need to activate the product using a valid activation code (sometimes called a subscription code, license key, or voucher code).
Activate Avast Cleanup Pro
Your activation code can be located in a number of different places depending on the purchase method. For example, in an order confirmation email, on an activation card, or within another Avast product. For instructions on how to locate your activation code, refer to the following article:
To activate Avast Cleanup Pro on your Apple macOS device:
- Open the Avast Cleanup Pro user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast Cleanup Pro icon on your menu bar and select Open Avast Cleanup Pro.
- Click Go on the menu bar and select Applications, then double-click the Avast Cleanup Pro icon.
- Click Insert License Key.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box and click OK.
- Your Avast Cleanup Pro license is now activated. The expiration date of your license appears under Preferences ▸ Subscription.
You can activate your license on the number of devices you specify when making the purchase.
To transfer your license to a different Mac, uninstall Avast Cleanup Pro from your Mac before you activate your license on the alternative Mac. For reinstallation instructions, refer to the following articles:
Troubleshoot activation issues
In some cases, license synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your license is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Pro 1.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)