This article contains information about alternative methods for canceling an Avast subscription. After you cancel an Avast subscription, you can continue to use your paid Avast products until the subscription expires. At this point, you can either renew the subscription, or lose access to the paid products and features.
Cancel your subscription using one of the following methods:
Cancel via the Avast Customer Portal
This option applies if your Avast subscription purchase was processed by Digital River or Nexway. To verify which authorized reseller processed your purchase, check your order confirmation email or your billing statement. For more information, refer to the following article:
If your purchase was not processed by Digital River or Nexway, we recommend contacting Avast Support to cancel your subscription.
Cancel via Avast Support
- Find your Order ID (sometimes called an Order Number or reference ID) in the order confirmation email that you received after the subscription purchase. For more information, refer to the following article:
- Open the Avast Support contact form using the link below:
- Provide the required details to help us identify your purchase, then click Submit Request.
Your cancellation request has been submitted. An Avast Support agent will contact you to confirm when the request has been processed.
When your subscription is canceled, you can continue to use your paid Avast products until the subscription expires. After this date, you will either lose access to your Avast products, or your Avast products will switch to the free version.
- All paid Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems