Avast BreachGuard is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. After installing Avast BreachGuard, you can immediately activate your subscription by logging in to the application with the existing Avast Account that is linked to your Avast BreachGuard purchase. If you do not yet have an Avast Account, you can activate your subscription by entering the email address that is linked to your Avast BreachGuard purchase, and using it to create a new Avast Account.
If your existing Avast Account is not linked to your Avast BreachGuard subscription, and you do not want to create an additional Avast Account, you can activate the application using an activation code.
Activate Avast BreachGuard
- Avast BreachGuard 20.x for Windows
- Avast BreachGuard 1.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)