Avast AntiTrack Premium is an advanced privacy software that prevents websites and ad networks from tracking your online activity, collecting your personal data and creating an unique profile of your personality based on your online behavior.
Install Avast AntiTrack Premium
- Log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Click the button below to download the Avast AntiTrack Premium setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder). Download Avast AntiTrack Premium
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_antitrack_premium_setup.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click OK to continue.
- Click Next to review the License Agreement, then click I agree to confirm that you have read and accept the license terms.
- Wait while setup installs Avast AntiTrack Premium on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, click Close.
Avast AntiTrack Premium is now installed on your PC. The user interface is accessible via the system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast AntiTrack Premium icon on your desktop.
You need to activate Avast AntiTrack Premium using your valid activation code from an order confirmation email. For instructions, refer to the following article:
After sucessful activation, you are also prompted to install the extensions into your internet browsers to enable all program features. If you skip this step, or need to install the extensions later, refer to the following article for instructions:
If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements and your Windows is up to date.
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows XP SP3, any Edition (32-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera browser
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 512 MB RAM or above
- 100 MB free space on the hard disk
- Internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program
- Optimal standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 600 pixels is recommended
- Windows Vista and Windows XP are being automatically updated with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 during Avast AntiTrack Premium installation
- For information on how to install the latest Service Pack on older Windows operating systems, refer to the following articles on the Microsoft website:
- Check that the downloaded setup file is not corrupted. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Restart your PC, and try again to install Avast AntiTrack Premium by following the instructions in this article.
If the issue persists, contact Avast Support.
- Avast AntiTrack Premium 1.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit