To remove Avast SecureLine VPN from your Mac, you need to uninstall it from the program's menu bar.
Deleting or moving SecureLine VPN to the Trash does not completely remove the program.
Uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
- Open the SecureLine VPN user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on your menu bar.
- Click Go on the menu bar and select Applications. Then double-click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon.
- Ensure the Avast SecureLine VPN window is active, then click Avast SecureLine VPN in the menu bar on the top-left of the screen, and select Uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Click Uninstall.
- If prompted by the permissions dialog, use your Touch ID or enter your administrative user name and password, then click OK ▸ Quit to complete the uninstallation and exit.
Avast SecureLine VPN is no longer installed on your Mac.
If you want to install SecureLine VPN again, follow the steps in this article:
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for Mac
- Avast Premium Security 14.x for Mac
- Avast Security 14.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)