Before you begin installing Avast Cleanup Premium, ensure that you are logged into Windows as a user with administrator permissions, all other programs in Windows are closed, and your antivirus protection is temporarily disabled (for instructions refer to your vendor's documentation).
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows XP SP3, any Edition (32-bit)
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 100 MB free space on the hard disk
- An internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program.
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 800 x 600 pixels is recommended.
Install Avast Cleanup Premium
To install Cleanup Premium, follow these steps:
- Download and run the Avast Cleanup Premium setup file.
- Run the downloaded setup file and click Yes in the User Account Control dialog.
- Select the language you want to use, then click OK.
- Review the file's location, then click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
When the program is successfully installed, the Cleanup Premium interface opens. If prompted, enter the activation code sent to the email you used during your purchase. For detailed activation instructions, read the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Premium 17.x
- Avast Ultimate 17.x
- Avast Premier 17.x
- Avast Internet Security 17.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 17.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit