Avast Cleanup Pro is an optimization tool for Mac that includes a range of scans which detect unnecessary items and performance issues to free up disk space and improve the speed of your system.
Install Avast Cleanup Pro
- Click the button below to download the Avast Cleanup Pro setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your Mac (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder). Download Avast Cleanup Pro
- Double-click the downloaded file
- In the Avast Cleanup Pro dialog that appears, double-click the Install Avast Cleanup Pro icon.
- In the setup wizard, click Continue.
- Review the End User License Agreement and click Continue, then click Agree.
- Click Change install location to select a destination for installation, then click Continue.
- Click Install.
- Use your Touch ID to grant permission for the installation, or click Use Password..., then enter your password and click Install Software.
- Click Close to exit setup.
- Click Move to Trash to remove the installer.
Avast Cleanup Pro is now installed on your Mac and can be used in scan-only mode. To unlock all features, you need to activate Avast Cleanup Pro using your valid activation code from an order confirmation email. For instructions, refer to the following article:
If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your Mac meets the minimum system requirements and your operating system is up to date.
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave), Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra), Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite).
- Intel based Mac with 64-bit processor.
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred).
- 68 MB minimum hard disk free space.
- An internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program.
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Restart your Mac and try to install Avast Cleanup Pro again by following the instructions in this article.
- Avast Cleanup Pro 1.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)