Before you install Avast SecureLine VPN, ensure that your device meets the following conditions:
- Your device is running the operating system Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15) or higher.
- Internet connection to use the VPN service.
If you have already activated and used Avast SecureLine VPN for Android before, ensure that the mobile device on which you are currently installing the app is connected to the email address that you used during the Avast SecureLine VPN purchase. Otherwise, Avast SecureLine VPN may have issues restoring your license. To verify which email address your device is connected to, go to Settings ▸ Accounts ▸ Google.
Install Avast SecureLine VPN for Android
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on the main screen of your device to open the store.
- Search for Avast SecureLine VPN and tap the Install button.
- If prompted by the permissions dialog, tap Accept.
- After the app is downloaded and installed, tap Open. ...or tap the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on your device's home screen.
- On the subscription screen, tap your preferred plan and follow the on-screen instructions. ...or activate an existing license, by tapping Already purchased? and refer to the following article:
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for Android
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15) or higher