When you purchase Avast Cleanup Pro, you need to activate the product using your valid activation code from an order confirmation email.
Activate Avast Cleanup Pro
- Locate your activation code in your order confirmation email and copy it to your clipboard. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
- Open the Avast Cleanup Pro user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast Cleanup Pro icon on your menu bar and select Open Avast Cleanup Pro.
- Click Go on the menu bar and select Applications, then double-click the Avast Cleanup Pro icon.
- Click Insert License Key.
- Paste the previously copied activation code into the text box and click OK.
- Your Avast Cleanup Pro license is now activated. The expiration date of your license appears under Preferences ▸ Subscription.
You can activate your license on the number of devices you specify when making the purchase. The number of devices in your license is specified in your order confirmation email.
- To transfer your license to a different Mac, uninstall Avast Cleanup Pro from your Mac before you activate your license on the alternative Mac.
- To troubleshoot activation issues, reinstall Avast Cleanup Pro on your Mac and activate it again. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Pro 1.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)