If you are using an older version of Avast Premium Security and the subscription is still valid, you can upgrade to the latest version.
Before you begin, ensure that you are logged into Windows with administrator permissions and all other programs are closed.
Upgrade Avast Premium Security
- Right-click the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar.
- Hover your cursor over Update, then select Program from the context menu.
- Click Check for Updates under Your Application is not up to date.
- A progress bar shows you the overall completion of the program update.
- When the program is fnished updating, the screen will read Your application is up to date.
- If prompted, click Restart now to reboot your PC.
Avast Premium Security is now upgraded to the latest version.
- Avast Premium Security 19.x
- Avast Premier 19.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit