If you have installed Avast Mobile Security for Apple iOS and purchased a subscription, you can activate or reactivate the license on an Apple iOS device.
There are two ways to activate or reactivate your license:
- Subscription code: if you have an email from Avast with your subscription/activation code or you purchased your subscription through another Avast product.
- Restore from iTunes: if you purchased your subscription directly via the Avast Mobile Security app or the App Store.
When you purchase Avast Mobile Security Pro through the App Store, your license automatically activates on the device you use to make the purchase.
Refer to the sections in this article for instructions on how to locate your subscription/activation code and how to activate or restore a license for Avast Mobile Security Pro on an Apple iOS device.
Locate your Avast Mobile Security Pro subscription/activation code
There are two ways to locate your subscription/activation code:
- Order Confirmation Email: if you received an order confirmation email containing your subscription/activation code when you purchased your subscription.
- From another Avast product: if you purchased your subscription through another Avast product.
Activate or reactivate your Avast Mobile Security Pro license on an iOS device
There are two ways to activate or reactivate a license:
- Subscription/Activation code: if you have a subscription/activatation code for Avast Mobile Security Pro and have already installed the free version of Avast Mobile Security for iOS on your device.
- Restore license: if you have previously purchased Avast Mobile Security Pro through the App Store and then uninstalled the app, but now you want to reinstall the app and restore your license to the app.
- Avast Mobile Security 1.x
- Apple iOs 10.0 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch