You may need to manually insert your activation code when you activate Avast Security Pro on another Mac or when you are reinstalling the product. The activation code is located in the confirmation email sent to you after purchase.
Activate Avast Security Pro on Mac
To manually activate Avast Security Pro:
- Locate your activation code in your order confirmation email and copy it to your clipboard. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
- Click the Avast Menu bar icon and select Open Avast from the context menu.
- Click Preferences, then select Subscription.
- On the Subscription screen, click Insert activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box, then click Activate.
- If prompted, enter your administrator credentials, then click Install Helper.
- Review your subscription details in the Your current subscription section.
Avast Security Pro for Mac is activated for the remaining duration of the subscription period.
- Avast Security 13.x for Mac
- Avast Security Pro 13.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)