After purchasing Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac, your product should be activated automatically. In some cases, manual activation is necessary. You can manually activate SecureLine VPN using the activation code sent to the email address you entered in the purchase form.
Activate Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
The following activation instructions assume that SecureLine VPN is already installed on your PC.
- Open the email containing your activation code for Avast SecureLine VPN and copy it.
- Open the SecureLine VPN user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on your menu bar.
- Click Go on the menu bar and select Applications, then double-click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon.
- Click Avast SecureLine VPN on the menu bar in the top-left corner of the screen and select Preferences...
- Click Already Purchased?.
- Select one of the following activation methods:
- Activation Code: paste the activation code from your confirmation email and click Activate.
- Avast Account: type Avast Account login details that you entered during your SecureLine VPN purchase, and click Login.
Your Avast SecureLine VPN subscription is active for the remaining duration of your license.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for Mac
- Avast Security Pro 12.x for Mac
- Avast Security 12.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)