Refer to the sections in this article if you have an issue concerning an Avast software product which you need help resolving.
Access Avast self-help resources
To assist with any questions or issues you may have in relation to our software, we provide a range of online support articles, FAQs,as well as access to our Avast forum.
To download an installation file for an Avast product or request a copy of a license file for an existing Avast Antivirus subscription, refer to the following links:
To view information about any of your Avast subscriptions including the related activation code, log into your Avast Account.
Create and log into your Avast Account
Your Avast Account is a portal where you can manage all Avast subscriptions that are registered to your email address. With an Avast Account, you can also contact Avast Support if you need assistance with one of our products.
To access the activation code or download the license file of an existing subscription, log into your Avast Account and click Your Licenses. Then click Activation code or License next to the relevant product name.
Refer to the following articles to create a new account or if you are experiencing issues logging into an existing account:
- Avast Account - Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating an Avast Account
- Downloading a license from Avast Account
- Troubleshooting Avast Account login issues
Contact Avast Support
Follow these steps to contact Avast Support:
- Go to Avast Support webform.
- Select you inquiry type.
- Based on your selection, provide the required information and as much additional information as you believe is necessary.
- Optionally drag and drop a file related to your inquiry (for example, if you have been requested to send a memory dump by Avast Support for troubleshooting purposes).
- Click Submit Request.
A confirmation appears and an email is sent to you with the details of your ticket. You will receive a reply from Avast Support representative by email.
- All available Avast software products
- All supported operating systems