When you purchase Avast Pro Antivirus, an order confirmation email containing your license file is sent to the email address you provide during the purchase. Follow the steps in this article to activate Avast Pro Antivirus using your license file after installing the software on your PC.
If you have not already installed Avast Pro Antivirus on your PC, refer to the steps in the following article:
If you received an activation code instead of a license file, refer to the following article:
Activate Avast Pro Antivirus
To insert your license file into Avast Pro Antivirus automatically, follow the Preferred method instructions. If you encounter an error inserting the file, or prefer to save the file to a specified location on your PC, follow the Alternative method instructions.
- Avast Pro Antivirus 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit