This article assumes that you have contacted Avast Support and a log file has been requested. For information about contacting Avast Support, read the following article:
To create a log file in Avast Cleanup Premium, follow these steps:
- Double-click the Avast Cleanup Premium icon on your desktop to open the program.
- Click the gear icon to open Settings.
- Click the Troubleshooting tab and ensure the box next to Enable Debug Logging is ticked.
- Locate the log file in the following folder on your local disk:
- Send the log file to Avast Support representatives when requested. For instructions on contacting Avast Support, read the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Premium 17.x
- Avast Ultimate 17.x
- Avast Premier 17.x
- Avast Internet Security 17.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 17.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit