If you are using an older version of Avast Premier and the subscription is still valid, you can upgrade to the latest version.
Before you begin, ensure that you are logged into Windows with administrator permissions and all other programs are closed.
Upgrade Avast Premier
- Right-click the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar.
- Hover your cursor over Update, then select Program from the context menu. A progress bar shows you the overall completion of the Program update.
- Click Restart now to reboot your PC.
- After your PC restarts, close the information screen to complete the upgrade process.
Avast Premier is now upgraded to the latest version.
- Avast Premier 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit