To set up Avast Omni, first install the Avast Omni Family Guardian app on your main device. After installation is complete, connect your Avast Omni hub to your network router, and use the Avast Omni Family Guardian app to configure and set up your home network security. For detailed instructions, refer to the relevant sections in this article.
Install the Avast Omni Family Guardian app
Set up your Avast Omni hub
When your Avast Omni hub arrives, follow the instructions below to configure your Avast Omni hub with your home router and the Avast Omni Family Guardian app.
Your Avast Omni hub is now configured and you can use the Avast Omni Family Guardian app to manage your home network.
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher
- Apple iOS 11.0 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch