If you have trouble pairing Avast Omni with your router, it is possible to manually set up your Avast Omni hub. Manual setup requires disabling DHCP on your router. You will need to know how to log in to your router to complete this process.
Manual DHCP setup
Your Avast Omni hub is now paired and you can use the Avast Omni Family Guardian app to manage your home network. The main Avast Omni screen confirms that Your home is protected.
To learn more about how to protect your household using Avast Omni, refer to the following article:
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)