Do Not Disturb Mode is a new feature in Avast Antivirus, and an upgrade to the previous Game Mode feature in Avast Free Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, Avast Pro Antivirus, and Avast Premier. Do Not Disturb Mode works to silence unnecessary notifications while you run almost any application in fullscreen.
Install and activate Avast Antivirus
This article assumes that Avast Antivirus is already installed and activated on your PC. To install and activate your preferred version of Avast Antivirus, refer to the following article:
Add applications to your Do Not Disturb Mode list
Do Not Disturb Mode launches automatically when an application is open in fullscreen. The application will also be added to the Do Not Disturb Mode list automatically. When applications on this list are opened to fullscreen again, all notifications from Windows, Avast Antivirus, and other applications are silenced.
Applications can also be added to the list manually by following these instructions:
- Open the Avast user interface.
- Click the Performance tile in the left menu, and select Do Not Disturb Mode.
- Click the Add a new app button to add an application in one of the following ways:
- Click your preferred applications to add them to the Do Not Disturb Mode list, and click Close to confirm.
- Click Select App Path, navigate to the location of the application you want to add, and click Open to confirm.
Do Not Disturb Mode allows you to customize certain notification behaviors and use the feature according to your needs.