You may need to manually insert your Avast Security Pro activation code when you activate the product on another computer or if you reinstalled the product. The activation code is located in the confirmation email sent to you after purchase.
Activate Avast Security Pro for Mac
To manually activate Avast Security Pro:
- Open the confirmation email sent to you after purchasing an Avast Security Pro subscription, then locate and copy the activation code.
- Click the Avast icon in the menu bar to open the Avast Security interface.
- Click Preferences, then click Subscription.
- On the Subscription screen, click Insert activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text boxes, then click Activate.
- Enter your administrator credentials, then click Install Helper.
- Review your subscription details in the Your current subscription section.
Avast Security Pro is activated for the remaining duration of the subscription period.
- Avast Security
- Avast Security Pro
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)