When you purchase Avast Cleanup Pro, you need to activate the product using your valid activation code from an order confirmation email.
Activate Avast Cleanup Pro
Your activation code is sent in an order confirmation email to the email address you provided during the purchase.
- Open your order confirmation email.
- Scroll down to the Activation code section of the email and copy the activation code.
- Open the Avast Cleanup Pro user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast Cleanup Pro icon on your menu bar and select Open Avast Cleanup Pro.
- Click Go on the menu bar and select Applications, then double-click the Avast Cleanup Pro icon.
- Click Insert License Key.
- Paste the previously copied activation code into the text box and click OK.
- Your Avast Cleanup Pro license is now activated. The expiration date of your license appears under Preferences ▸ Subscription.
You can activate your license on the number of devices you specify when making the purchase. The number of devices in your license is specified in your order confirmation email.
- To transfer your license to a different Mac, uninstall Avast Cleanup Pro from your Mac before you activate your license on the alternative Mac.
- To troubleshoot activation issues, reinstall Avast Cleanup Pro on your Mac and activate it again. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Pro 1.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)