Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage all your paid Avast subscriptions. The following options are available via the My Subscriptions screen:
- Cancel a continuous Avast subscription
- Retrieve the valid activation code for a paid subscription
- Download the latest version of a purchased product
Create an Avast Account
An Avast Account is not automatically created when you make a purchase or register for a free product. You need to create an account manually. However, if you register your Avast Account with the same email address used during your Avast product purchase, your subscription automatically appears in your Avast Account.
You can create an Avast Account by visiting our registration page. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
Cancel a continuous subscription
- Go to https://subscriptions.avast.com/ to open the My Subscriptions screen.
- Click Unsubscribe under the relevant subscription.
- Select Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY, then click Confirm.
- Click Got It.
Your continuous subscription is now disabled.
If you are unable to cancel a continuous subscription via your Avast Account, try one of the options below:
- Refer to the following article for alternative methods to cancel your subscription:
- Contact Avast Support to unsubscribe from future renewals.
Connect an Avast subscription to your Avast Account
You can manually connect your Avast subscription to an existing Avast Account, even if the Avast Account is registered to a different email address than the one provided when you purchased the subscription.
To manually connect a paid Avast subscription to your Avast Account:
- Log in to your Avast Account
- Click your account name in the top-right corner, then select My Profile.
- Under Email management, select + Add another email.
- Enter the new email address that was used to purchase the subscription, then click Add.
- Check your email inbox and open the email from Avast with the subject: Please verify your email address. Click the Verify Email link in the verification email.
- Your newly added email is now verified. If the status is not updated, refresh the web page in your browser, or log in to your Avast Account again.
All your Avast subscriptions are now visible in your Avast Account under My Subscriptions.
You may experience the following issues while creating or logging in to your Avast Account:
You do not know your Avast Account password:
- If you have forgotten your Avast Account password, refer to the following article for troubleshooting steps:
You cannot log in to your Avast Account:
- If you see an error message 'The username or password you have entered is incorrect' or 'MyAvast servers are temporarily down' while attempting to log in to your Avast Account, refer to the following article for troubleshooting steps:
The link in your activation email is broken:
- A broken link occurs when your email provider's formatting mechanism causes the original link to split onto separate lines. Refer to the following article for troubleshooting steps:
For more information about managing your Avast Account, refer to the following article:
To transfer your Avast subscription from one device to another, refer to the following article for instructions:
- All available Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems