VPN configuration profile on Apple iOS devices running iOS 9 or higher, is automatically removed when you uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN. If you are using a device running iOS 8 or lower, you need to manually remove VPN configuration profile after uninstalling the app.
Refer to the sections in this article for instructions to uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN from your Apple iOS device.
Uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS
- Press and hold the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on the main screen of your device for a while.
- Tap the small x which appears in the upper-left corner of the icon.
- Select Delete to confirm that you want to remove the app from your device.
Avast SecureLine VPN is no longer installed on your device.
Remove a VPN configuration profile from iOS 8 or lower
If you are using Avast SecureLine VPN on a device running iOS 8 or lower, follow these steps to manually remove a VPN configuration profile:
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to the bottom of the General pane and tap Profiles.
- Select Avast SecureLine from the Profile section.
- Tap Remove and select Remove.
The VPN configuration profile is no longer available on the device.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for iOS
- Apple iOS 10.3 or higher