Before you install Avast SecureLine VPN, ensure that your device meets the following conditions:
- Your device is running the operating system Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher.
- Internet connection to use the VPN service.
If you have already activated and used Avast SecureLine VPN for Android before, ensure that the mobile device on which you are currently installing the app is connected to the email address that you used during the Avast SecureLine VPN purchase. Otherwise, Avast SecureLine VPN may have issues restoring your license. To verify which email address your device is connected to, go to Settings ▸ Accounts ▸ Google.
Install Avast SecureLine VPN for Android
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on the Home screen of your device to open the store.
- Search for
Avastand select Avast SecureLine VPN from the results.
- Tap the Install button on the app info screen and wait for Avast SecureLine VPN to download.
- After the app is downloaded and installed, tap Open.
...or tap the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on your device's home screen.
- On the subscription screen, tap your preferred plan and follow the on-screen instructions. ...or activate an existing license, by tapping Already purchased? and refer to the following article:
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Android
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher