Some issues may require deeper investigation by Avast Support. In such cases, follow the steps in this article to create a video showing your issue and provide as many details as possible.
Report an issue
Follow these steps to create a video and contact Avast Support:
- Open Google Play Store app and search for AZ Screen Recorder.
- Install and open AZ Screen Recorder. The app bar is automatically added to your notification bar.
- Swipe down the notification bar on your device to get access to the AZ Screen Recorder bar.
- Tap the camera icon to start recording. Then tap Start now to allow recording if prompted.
From that moment, everything you do on your device is recorded.Your video should show:
- Your issue including the incorrect behavior, error messages, etc.
- All steps you have taken when trying to remove your issue.
- When your video is ready, swipe down the notification bar and tap the stop (square) button on the AZ Screen Recorder bar to stop recording.
- Once the recorded video opens, tap the share icon at the bottom and select your preferred cloud storage to upload it, for example, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Open your selected cloud storage app, create a shareable link and copy it. For more details, refer to the cloud storage documentation.
- Send a message to Avast Support by following these steps:
- Open Avast Mobile Security and tap the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down and tap Help & Support.
- Tap FAQs 5 times.
- In the form, provide your email address, the detailed issue description and paste a link to the video. Then click Submit to send your message.
Avast Support representatives will investigate your issue and contact you as soon as possible. Sending a message directly from the Avast Mobile Security app ensures that Avast Support representatives receive additional data from your device that can help fix the problem.
- Avast Mobile Security 6.x
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher