This article applies to Avast orders distributed by Digital River. For Avast orders distributed by Nexway, refer to the following article:
If you are unsure which distributor you purchased your Avast order from, check your order confirmation email or debit/credit card statement. For more information, refer to the following article:
You can disable the automatic renewal service using either of the following platforms:
- Avast customer portal: if you have access to your order confirmation email.
- Avast Account: if your subscription is connected to an Avast Account.
Disable automatic renewal via the Avast customer portal
- Open the Avast customer portal in your internet browser:
- Provide your order ID and password, then click Find Order.
You can find your order ID and password in your order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to locate this information, click Forgot your order ID? and provide your email address and the last four digits of the credit card you used to make the purchase.
- On the Order Details page, click Manage Subscription next to the Avast product you want to cancel the auto-renewal service for.
- On the Subscription Details page, change the setting next to Automatic Renewals to Off.
- Click Disable automatic renewal to confirm that you want to terminate your subscription when the current subscription ends. After the change is processed, you will receive an email confirming that the automatic renewal has been canceled for the selected product subscription.
The renewal option is managed separately for each subscription. If you have more than one Avast subscription with automatic renewal enabled, you need to repeat the steps for each subscription you want to cancel this service for.
Disable automatic renewal via your Avast Account
- Log into your Avast Account at https://my.avast.com.
If you do not have an Avast Account, cancel your automatic renewal using the Avast customer portal.
- In your account, click Your Licenses.
- Click Cancel Auto-renewal next to the appropriate subscription.
- Click Deactivate Auto-Renewal Subscription to confirm that you want to terminate your subscription when the current subscription ends. Once the change is processed, the option to Cancel Auto-renewal is no longer visible next to the related subscription details.
The renewal option is managed separately for each subscription. If you have more than one Avast subscription with automatic renewal enabled, you need to repeat the steps above for each automatic renewal subscription you want to cancel.
- All paid Avast software products
- All supported operating systems