When switching from any other of our products to Avast For Business. We recommend using the following Avast Clear to ensure all of the existing software has been removed efficiently:
Sometimes it's not possible to uninstall Avast the standard way - using the Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Control Panel. In this case, you can use our uninstallation utility avastclear.
- Download avastclear.exe and run it.
- Select to either boot into safe mode or not.
- The 2nd window will either prompt to reboot now (if you chose to reboot into safe mode) or show the removal screen.
- After the boot into safe mode (if you selected not to you will see the the removal screen already) the Avastclear window will have a product dropdown, please select the correct product. The folders should default to the correct location.
- Select "Uninstall"Reboot.