Before you begin installing Avast Cleanup Pro on Mac, ensure that you are logged into your system with administrator permissions, all other programs are closed, and any previous antivirus software is uninstalled.
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra), Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Intel based Mac computer with 64-bit processor
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred)
- 68 MB minimum hard disk free space
- An internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program.
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
Install Avast Cleanup Pro
To install Avast Cleanup Pro on Mac, follow these steps:
- Download and run the Avast Cleanup Pro setup file.
- In the Avast Cleanup Pro dialog that appears, double-click the Install Avast Cleanup Pro icon.
- In the setup wizard, click Continue.
- Review the End User License Agreement and click Continue, then click Agree.
- Select a destination for installation, then click Continue.
- Click Install.
- Enter your system credentials and click Install Software.
- Click Close to exit setup.
When the program is successfully installed, the Cleanup Pro interface opens.
- Avast Cleanup Pro 1.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)