Avast Cleanup is available as a free and paid product. The paid version, Avast Cleanup Premium, requires a subscription to use. This article explains how to activate your subscription on Google Android using a valid activation code. For more information about where to find your activation code, refer to the following article:
To activate Avast Cleanup Premium using an activation code:
- Tap the Avast Cleanup icon on the Home screen of your device to open the app.
- Tap Upgrade.
⋮(three dots) ▸ Enter activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box, then tap Confirm to complete the activation.
Your Avast Cleanup Premium subscription is now active.
Troubleshoot activation issues
If you experience any activation issues:
- Ensure you have correctly entered your activation code, including hyphens.
- In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
To learn more about how to use Avast Cleanup Premium, refer to the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Premium 5.x for Android
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or higher