A subscription purchased in the Avast SecureLine VPN app is automatically activated on the iOS device you use to make the purchase. A subscription purchased through another Avast sales channel, such as the Avast Store or an offer within another Avast product, needs to be manually activated. If you want to use your Avast SecureLine VPN subscription on another device, you also need to manually activate it. The number of devices you can activate depends on the subscription you purchased.
Locate your subscription code
Using a subscription code (sometimes called a voucher or activation code) is the standard method to manually activate an Avast SecureLine VPN subscription. You can find your subscription code in:
- Avast SecureLine VPN app: if you purchased a subscription via the Avast SecureLine VPN app on your mobile device.
- Order confirmation email: if you purchased a subscription from the Avast Store or another Avast product on your PC or Mac.
- Another Avast app: if you purchased a subscription via another Avast app on your mobile device.
Activate or reactivate Avast SecureLine VPN using a subscription code
Alternative activation options
Avast SecureLine VPN also allows you to choose from other activation options:
- Restore from iTunes: if you change or reset your iOS device, you can use this option to reactivate Avast SecureLine VPN via the iTunes/App store account that you used to make the purchase.
- Restore with Avast Account: if you purchased a subscription from the Avast Store or another Avast product on your PC or Mac, you can use this option to activate Avast SecureLine VPN using your Avast Account registered with the same email address that you used during the subscription purchase. If you purchased a subscription from within the Avast SecureLine VPN app, you need to first connect to your Avast Account using the device that was used to make the purchase and then you can use this option to activate Avast SecureLine VPN on other devices.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for iOS
- Apple iOS 5.1 or higher