When you upgrade to iOS 8 or higher on your Apple device with Avast SecureLine VPN, a VPN Connection dialog appears asking you to enter your user authentication.
Dismiss the alert and remove the current VPN configuration profile for Avast SecureLine VPN, then install a new one. Refer to the sections in this article for instructions.
Delete the VPN Configuration Profile
Remove the current VPN configuration profile for Avast SecureLine VPN by following these steps:
- Tap Cancel to dismiss the alert.
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Profile.
- Tap the Avast SecureLine... profile.
- Tap Delete Profile.
- Type your passcode and tap Delete to confirm.
Install a new VPN Configuration Profile
Install a new VPN configuration profile for Avast SecureLine VPN by following these steps:
- Open SecureLine.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Reinstall VPN profile.
- Tap Install.
- Type your passcode and tap Install.
- Tap Install to confirm.
- Tap Done.
Now you are securely connected to the Internet with Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for iOS
- Apple iOS 9.3 or higher