When you purchase the paid version of Avast Passwords for Mac, you need to activate the product using a valid activation code from an order confirmation email, or via your Avast Account registered for the email address you used to make the purchase.
Before following the activation steps in this article, ensure the latest version of Passwords is installed on your Mac. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
Activate Avast Passwords
If you experience any issues activating your paid Avast Passwords license, follow the steps below to resolve your issue:
- Uninstall Avast Passwords by following instructions in the article below from Apple Support:
- Reinstall the application.
- Try inserting your license again using steps described in this article.
- Avast Passwords 1.x
- Avast Security Pro 13.x for Mac
- Avast Security 13.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)