A subscription purchased in the Avast Cleanup app is automatically activated on the Android device you use to make the purchase. A subscription purchased through another Avast sales channel, such as the Avast Store or an offer within another Avast product, needs to be manually activated. If you want to use your Avast Cleanup subscription on another device, you also need to manually activate it. The number of devices you can activate depends on the subscription you purchased.
Locate your activation code
Using an activation code (sometimes called a voucher or subscription code) is the standard method to manually activate an Avast Cleanup subscription. You can find your activation code in:
- Avast Cleanup app: if you purchased a subscription via the Avast Cleanup app on your mobile device.
- Order confirmation email: if you purchased a subscription from the Avast Store or another Avast product on your PC or Mac.
- Another Avast app: if you purchased a subscription via another Avast app on your mobile device.
For detailed instructions on how to locate your activation code, refer to the following article:
Activate Avast Cleanup on an Android device
- Tap the Avast Cleanup icon on the home screen of your device to open the app.
- Go to
☰Menu ▸ Remove ads.
⋮Menu (three dots), then Enter voucher code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box and tap Confirm to complete the activation.
- Tap Close. Your Avast Cleanup subscription is activated.
Alternative activation option
Avast Cleanup also allows you to choose from other activation options:
- Refresh from Google Play Store: if you change or reset your Android device, you can use this option to reactivate Avast Cleanup via the Google Play store account that you used to make the purchase.
- Avast Cleanup Pro 2.x for Android
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15) or higher