Avast Passwords for Mac is a password and data manager that allows you to securely store sensitive information in one place. You can use Avast Passwords to quickly fill in web forms and access your online accounts. Refer to steps below to install Avast Passwords on your macOS device:
Install Avast Passwords
- Open the App Store and search for Avast Passwords.
- Click the Get button to download the app.
- Once the button has changed to Install, click it again.
- If prompted, use your Touch ID or enter your Apple ID and password to grant permission for the installation.
- Once the button has changed to Open, click it again.
Once Avast Passwords is installed, you can open it directly by clicking the app icon in the menu bar and selecting Open Avast Passwords.
If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your Mac meets the minimum system requirements and your operating system is up to date.
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave), Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra), Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan).
- Intel based Mac with 64-bit processor.
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred).
- 256 MB minimum hard disk free space.
- Internet connection (to download and register the product, for automatic updates of the program and antivirus database).
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Restart your Mac and try again to install Avast Passwords by following the instructions in this article.
- Avast Passwords 2.x for Mac
- Avast Premium Security 14.x for Mac
- Avast Security 14.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)